The Northwestern Vermont Board of REALTORS® (NVBR) has released its market statistics for July 2017. The information is derived from data contained in the New England Real Estate Network and covers Chittenden, Franklin and Grand Isle Counties.
Changes for July over last year at this time include:
– New Listings were down 14.5 percent for Single Family homes and decreased 15.1 percent for Townhouse- Condo properties.
– Pending Sales increased 20.4 percent for Single Family homes and increased 6.6 percent for Townhouse-Condo properties.
– The median sales price was up 5.1 percent to $279,000 for Single Family homes and 10.4 percent to $240,000 for townhouse-condo properties.
– Closed sales remained relatively flat for Single Family properties and decreased 8.3 percent for townhouse- condo properties.
– Average days on market decreased 50 percent or 70 days for Single Family homes and decreased 54.3 percent or 48 days for the townhouse-condo market.
– Month’s supply of inventory decreased 19.4 percent, or 5.8 months for Single Family units and decreased 20.5 percent, or 3.1 months for townhouse-condo units.
This content is not the product of the National Association of REALTORS®, and may not reflect NAR's viewpoint or position on these topics and NAR does not verify the accuracy of the content.