The information is derived from data contained in the New England Real Estate Network and covers Chittenden, Franklin and Grand Isle Counties.
Changes for October over last year at this time include:
– New Listings remained flat for Single Family homes but increased 4.8 percent for Townhouse-Condo properties.
– Pending Sales increased 28.1 percent for Single Family homes but decreased 1.6 percent for Townhouse-Condo properties.
– The median sales price was up 8.0 percent to $278,000 for Single Family homes but decreased 9.5 percent to $219,000 for townhouse-condo properties.
– Closed sales increased 5.6 percent for Single Family properties and increased 13.1 percent for townhouse-condo properties.
– Average days on market decreased only 1 percent or 101 days for Single Family homes and decreased 35.8 percent or 52 days for the townhouse-condo market.
– Month’s supply of inventory decreased 19.4 percent, or 5.0 months for Single Family units and decreased 18.9 percent, or 3.0 months for townhouse-condo units.
This content is not the product of the National Association of REALTORS®, and may not reflect NAR's viewpoint or position on these topics and NAR does not verify the accuracy of the content.