Changes for November over last year at this time include:
- New Listings were up 18.5 percent for Single Family homes and increased 31.3 percent for Townhouse-Condo properties.
- Pending Sales increased 20.3 percent for Single Family homes and 6.4 percent for Townhouse-Condo properties.
- The median sales price was up 8.2 percent to $289,900 for Single Family homes and 0.1 percent to $212,950 for townhouse-condo properties.
- Closed sales decreased 20.1 percent for Single Family properties and increased 3.7 percent for townhouse- condo properties.
- Average days on market decreased 9.6 percent or 86 days for Single Family homes and increased 13.5 percent or 84 days for the townhouse-condo market.
- Month’s supply of inventory decreased 17.9 percent for Single Family units and decreased 15.2 percent for townhouse-condo units.
This content is not the product of the National Association of REALTORS®, and may not reflect NAR's viewpoint or position on these topics and NAR does not verify the accuracy of the content.