The Northwestern Vermont Board of REALTORS® (NVBR) has released its market statistics for February 2018. The information is derived from data contained in the New England Real Estate Network and covers Chittenden, Franklin and Grand Isle Counties. Changes for February over last year at this time include:
- New Listings were down 17.5 percent for Single Family homes but increased 10.3 percent for Townhouse-Condo properties.
- Pending Sales increased 24.1 percent for Single Family homes but decreased 3.7 percent for Townhouse-Condo properties.
- The median sales price was up 12.6 percent to $278,000 for Single Family homes but decreased 40.3 percent to $180,800 for townhouse-condo properties.
- Closed sales increased 10.7 percent for Single Family properties and increased 36.0 percent for townhouse- condo properties.
- Average days on market decreased 7.7 percent or 84 days for Single Family homes and decreased 45.5 percent or 61 days for the townhouse-condo market.
- Month’s supply of inventory decreased 28.0 percent for Single Family units and decreased 16.1 percent for townhouse-condo units.
This content is not the product of the National Association of REALTORS®, and may not reflect NAR's viewpoint or position on these topics and NAR does not verify the accuracy of the content.