Changes for June over last year at this time include:
- New Listings were up 6.5 percent for Single Family homes and increased 16.0 percent for Townhouse-Condo properties.
- Pending Sales increased 5.5 percent for Single Family homes but remained flat for Townhouse-Condo properties.
- The median sales price was up 2.1 percent to $296,000 for Single Family homes and increased 8.0 percent to $230,000 for townhouse-condo properties.
- Closed sales decreased 4.1 percent for Single Family properties but increased 30.6 percent for townhouse-condo properties.
- Average days on market decreased 17.1 percent or 63 days for Single Family homes and increased 42.9 percent or 70 days for the townhouse-condo market.
- Month’s supply of inventory decreased 27.7 percent for Single Family units and decreased 6.1 percent for townhouse-condo units.
This content is not the product of the National Association of REALTORS®, and may not reflect NAR's viewpoint or position on these topics and NAR does not verify the accuracy of the content.