Changes for August over last year at this time include:
- New Listings were up 12.1 percent for Single Family homes but decreased 13.0 percent for Townhouse-Condo properties.
- Pending Sales increased 18.1 percent for Single Family homes but decreased 3.2 percent for Townhouse-Condo properties.
- The median sales price was down 1.3 percent to $289,000 for Single Family homes but increased 0.4 percent to $226,000 for townhouse-condo properties.
- Closed sales increased 10.7 percent for Single Family properties and increased 12.3 percent for townhouse- condo properties.
- Average days on market decreased 23.5 percent or 62 days for Single Family homes and decreased 34.2 percent or 48 days for the townhouse-condo market.
- Month’s supply of inventory decreased 19.7 percent for Single Family units and decreased 14.3 percent for townhouse-condo units.
This content is not the product of the National Association of REALTORS®, and may not reflect NAR's viewpoint or position on these topics and NAR does not verify the accuracy of the content.