Changes for October over last year at this time include:
- New Listings were up 2.7 percent for Single Family homes but decreased 6.2 percent for Townhouse-Condo properties.
- Pending sales decreased 15.9 percent for Single Family homes but increased 30.9 percent for Townhouse-Condo properties.
- The median sales price was up 8.1 percent to $300,000 for Single Family homes and increased 2.1 percent to $226,700 for townhouse-condo properties.
- Closed sales decreased 2.1 percent for Single Family properties and increased 1.4 percent for townhouse-condo properties.
- Average days on market decreased 32.0 percent or 70 days for Single Family homes and increased 18.2 percent or 55 days for the townhouse-condo market.
- Month’s supply of inventory decreased 11.1 percent for Single Family units and decreased 15.2 percent for townhouse-condo units.
This content is not the product of the National Association of REALTORS®, and may not reflect NAR's viewpoint or position on these topics and NAR does not verify the accuracy of the content.