Changes for November over last year at this time include:
- New Listings were down 14.1 percent for Single Family homes but increased 19.0 percent for Townhouse-Condo properties.
- Pending sales increased 4.0 percent for Single Family homes but decreased 16.3 percent for Townhouse-Condo properties.
- The median sales price was up 1.5 percent to $294,250 for Single Family homes and increased 14.1 percent to $235,000 for townhouse-condo properties.
- Closed sales rose 8.1 percent for Single Family properties and increased 10.5 percent for townhouse-condo properties.
- Average days on market decreased 6.0 percent or to 79 days for Single Family homes and decreased 48.2 percent or 43 days for the townhouse-condo market.
- Month’s supply of inventory decreased 14.0 percent for Single Family units and decreased 6.7 percent for townhouse-condo units.
This content is not the product of the National Association of REALTORS®, and may not reflect NAR's viewpoint or position on these topics and NAR does not verify the accuracy of the content.